Overall Purpose of Job:
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in Fenestration projects and the management thereof, be organized, motivated, detail-oriented and driven. Project managers are responsible for good communication between client, Sales Dept, Factory and Installation team at all times. This includes sharing information given instructions, follow up, quality and workmanship supervision. Project Managers plan projects and ensure that they meet agreed specifications, budgets and timescales. They are on hand throughout the build to assess progress and solve problems that arise
We are offering a competitive salary commensurate with experience. This is the perfect opportunity to build a career at a leading Fenestration Manufacturing firm.
Responsibilities and duties
- Manage Multiple Projects all over Gauteng and Surroundings.
- Maintain good relationships with prospective clients and professionals to promote further tender invitations and provide clearly identified price build-ups to the Contract team.
- Good influencing and communication skills; well-spoken and personable; able to get on with diverse personalities
- Personal commitment to equality and diversity
- Site measurements, advice, and inspections
- Making safety inspections and ensuring site procedures uphold construction and site regulations.
- Checking and preparing site reports, drawings and designs.
- Liaising with clients and a variety of professionals, such as surveyors, engineers and architects.
- Supervising contracted staff and meeting with sub-contractors.
- Reporting progress to clients and board members via phone calls, written reports and presentations.
- Problem solving.
- Knowledge of building, material components, building regulations, estimating.
- Management skills – programming, planning, compiling reports.
- Knowledge of contractual procedures and responsibilities.
- Strong analytical and reasoning abilities
- Good organisation skills and attention to detail
- Travel: is sometimes necessary to meet with clients and sub-contractors.
- Working hours: evening and weekend hours can be expected around deadlines.
- Location: some major construction companies are undertaking projects throughout South Africa;
- Min National Matric Certificate.
- 3+ years’ experience in Project Management.
- Driver’s license essential
Forward you’re CV to [email protected]