Aluminium Side Hung Windows
In this style the aluminium casement 30.5 window is affixed to the side (left or right) of the outer frame allowing the window to open inwards or outwards.
These aluminium windows are secured using high quality friction stays ensuring they remain fixed in position in all weather conditions.
Quality woolpile or bubble gasket ensures that the windows are weatherproof.
Features of the aluminium casement windows
- Aluminium casement windows allows more ventilation into your home, and captures the essence and traditions of the past
- Ideal for locations where you want to maximize the view with unobstructed areas of glass
- Maximise and control the breeze through your home from any direction
- Hinged along the vertical edge and open outwards from the opposite side
- Aluminium casement windows are available in a variety of standard sizes
- Low maintenance
- Durable handles, hinges etc.
- Draught free closure
- Smooth and silent operation
- Available in a range of finishes
Custom Sizes and colors and glass are available on request, Please drop a mail to [email protected] for any custom related products.