Customer Service Operator
Overall Purpose of Job:
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a Customer Service Environment.
The desired outcome being that the Company will achieve good customer service through professional communication. Our reputation for quality, professionalism, fairness and success will be kept foremost in our clients’ and our competitors’ minds. We are offering a competitive salary commensurate with experience. This is the perfect opportunity to build a career at a leading Fenestration Manufacturing firm.
Responsibilities and duties
- Answer incoming telephone calls, reroute to appropriate department.
- Good communication skills; well-spoken and personable; able to get on with diverse personalities
- Assist with communications between various parties. Training will be provided.
- Bilingual Afrikaans and English.
- Word processing and computer skills for record keeping/data entry and report writing – Word and Excel.
- Evidence of maintaining a professional, consistent and fair approach
- Self-motivated with the ability to work alone or within a team
- National Matric Certificate.
- 3+ years’ experience in Customer Service.
Forward you’re CV to [email protected]